Targaryen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there.

+4
SpeedIsBack
Rage
TommeL
b0ZZ
8 posters

Go down

Hey there. Empty Hey there.

Post by Kazesin Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi. Kazesin here. 160 marksman whom I think most of you know. Abra thought I should come and see if you guys would like to add me to your ranks.

So yeah, about me a little bit. I'm 21 year old guy from Finland. I've done kinda a lot of stuff even though I'm young. Most intersting stuff I guess would be my service in army (not war, just military training) and also I've worked as a correctional officer in a prison. These days I both study and work as a plumber. Free time I spend like everyone else I guess, friends, beer, sports, games etc. I play rappelz for fun now Hey there. 993189437 I used to be one of those people talking a looot of crap and taking the game pretty serious but these days I just chill and relax and laugh at those who I see doing the same things I used to do some years back. But I still do have that higly competitive side in me which makes me hate loosing. But about rappelz it doesn't really affect me anymore since I simply don't care. ;p

Aaand then there's the ingame stuff. I've played since late e4/ early e5 on and off. Been on many long breaks along the way. I've been in 2 guilds so far. First one was sanctuary. Joined it in epic 5, got kicked due to one of my breaks (didn't have a computer that ran rappelz back then), and then I rejoined once I was finally able to come back. I left Sanctuary somewhere around 2012. Since then I was guildless a loooong time. Actually no. I ran my own guild for a while which consisted of me and 2 other players. But that doesn't really count does it. Aaand in the beginning of 2014 I joined Sentrix guild. They were active back then and did a lot of stuff together. I left them around 6 months ago due to the fact that I was only one left playing this game. Sooo yeah that's about it. Also I have a lot of r7 chars and slaves, guess that should be mentioned. Those chars don't need guild invite though.

But yeah, guess you'd benefit from me both pve and pvp wise. U just gotta keep me on a leash when it comes to outside of field pvp so I don't cause unintentional trouble for the guild x>c

Lemme know if ya want me, I'll be here Hey there. 993189437

-Kaze
Anonymous
Kazesin

Back to top Go down

Hey there. Empty Re: Hey there.

Post by b0ZZ Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

hes known verry well for the most in here, like he said he had a bad episode, but basicly hes a good guy, so yes here
b0ZZ
b0ZZ
Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rage Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Yes will fit in nicely
Rage
Rage
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : Car Dealer

http://www.austinowen.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Wed Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Yes from me, known for ages Hey there. 993189437
Wed
Wed
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : IT, Computers, Cars

Back to top Go down

Post by expressheals Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Yes from me
expressheals
expressheals
Guild member
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:38 pm

I haven't played with him pve wise but seems like a nice guy in pvp. I go with the crowd
Life
Life
Guild member
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post by rodrigo Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:25 am

Yes from me, know him too is good guy.
rodrigo
rodrigo
Guild member
Guild member