XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 2nd Try

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 2nd Try

Post by Santa on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:21 am

Hey guys, not sure if I'm allowed to apply again since it wasn't in the rules, so here we go.  I don't recall getting in a fight with someone named "Drops" or whatever, but I guess they assumed we fought.  Also to do with the guild hopping thing, I was never a guild hopper.  I was constantly known as a "powerful" player as I was wealthy and was r7 at an early level, so I enjoyed helping guilds out with what they needed.  The reason I hopped around so much (most likely 6 guilds total in my Rappelz career) was because 2 of them were the same guilds that the leader disbanded one, and after I came back from a break, invited me to the other one.  The reason I didn't stay in the original few were because I didn't like the community in the guild, and they wouldn't help each other, they were too focused on getting better at the game that they forgot about their allies.  My last guild being KnightsOfValhalla, I stayed in that one for atleast 8 months before I mentioned I'd go on a break, and had to leave due to inactivity.  What I'm trying to say here is that I'm not a guild hopper, and that I am a loyal player.  

Here's the application:

-Who asked u to make an apply? ITACHI11

- What is ur ingame name/class/lvl ? My ingame name is: XxSantaXx, I am a master breeder, and level 153 right now.

-Are u male/female? Male

-Ur age and where do u come from? I'm 16 years old, and live in Canada (British Columbia)

-Wich were ur previous guilds? I joined back about a week ago, but some of my previous guilds from over a year ago and from the beginning of Epic 3 were: OneSky, BlackHole, KnightsofValhalla, Sanctuary.

-Why u wanna join us? I want to join you guys because I want an active guild which will help me want to play, aswell as dp/cp. I also enjoy talking to people and making new friends.  I haven't had a community to help me out considering that many of my old friends from over 2 years ago are gone now, and there's a new generation of people.

-What is ur personal goal ingame? My personal goal ingame is to get to level 155 (t2),
and get a +20 feral staff aswell as summoner's armor. Accompanied by a nice pet. I wouldn't say that this is my main goal considering that I just enjoy playing.  I would be proud to join an active guild such as Targaryen because it has a great name to it, and I would enjoy being a role model to other players to represent the guild in a respectable fashion.

-Why we should pick u as a member? I am a loyal, active member who will be extremely active this Christmas break, and love to merch and make the guild look good.  I help out others often, and enjoy meeting new people that I can work together with to become good.  

-Ingame related stuff? (other chars/buff slaves/how long do u play): On weekends I play roughly 6-8 hours a day when I can, and on school days maybe 2-3. My brother is a level 150 Void Mage, and he might join when he comes back from University in 2 weeks.  I've been playing since the end of Epic 3, and took a year break last year, but now I'm refreshed and ready to go.

-Tell us about urslef (Job/Hobbys/School/or anything u wanna tell): I swim 8 times a week, and compete nationally for Canada. I work as a lifeguard, and enjoy gaming online, aswell as on my iPhone.  I recently was ranked #1 in British Columbia for my age for 200 butterfly (an event in swimming consisting of 8 lengths of butterfly), aswell as top 5 in Canada for my age for that swim.  If you guys don't know what 200 butterfly is, it was Michael Phelps' best event .

Sorry if I wasn't allowed to post another application so soon, it would be an honor if I was accepted into your guild.

Thanks, Colby.
Santa

Back to top Go down

Re: XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 2nd Try

Post by sorryboutThat on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:35 am

your app had been denied once it wont make any difference if u re apply  
sorryboutThat
Guild member
Guild member

Back to top Go down

Post by b0ZZ on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 am

it could make a diffrence, but santa u should talk to the ppl wich said no ingame first and try to fix the problems wich are there  

ah and btw i was in 6 guilds also since i started in epic 3, dont think any1 wanna call me a hopper btw
(ksk,dragoons,deviance,sanctuary,7th,Targaryen)

Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Santa, I've been in several guilds - sanctuary, Targaryen, and a couple more before that. But, Sanctuary(everyone left), so I left. The other two had like a total of 40 members in each and it wasn't active. I'd say you're a Guild Hopper seeing as how you can't explain why you left/kicked or why you're not in them no more. Yes, you said there wasn't a reason.. but I highly doubt you'd get kicked 'for no reason' and after you saying there wasn't a reason you also said.. 'I took a year break' seems pretty awkward to me.

iiDark/Laugh here, sorry if this was already denied. Just sharing my thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Antharia on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:50 pm

b0ZZ wrote:it could make a diffrence, but santa u should talk to the ppl wich said no ingame first and try to fix the problems wich are there  

ah and btw i was in 6 guilds also since i started in epic 3, dont think any1 wanna call me a hopper btw
(ksk,dragoons,deviance,sanctuary,7th,Targaryen)

nuff said. as long as there are people not convinced that ur an addition to the guild nothing will change. Those who wrote in the last apply are also active ingame. since u said u play that much it should be no problem to talk to them.

will see.

Guild member

Job/hobbies : Drums, Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Guys, chill. His app was told to be too short or something, right? Hes nice, I can say that. We used to be in KoV (KnightsofValhall) but the people in it left/quit as well as the leader. I'd like to give him a chance, honestly, but first of all, try to sort the problem(?) out with Drops/Catwoman, Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top