XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Post by XxSantaXx on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:35 pm

-Who asked u to make an apply? ITACHI11

- What is ur ingame name/class/lvl ? My ingame name is: XxSantaXx, I am a master breeder, and level 153 right now.

-Are u male/female? Male

-Ur age and where do u come from? I'm 16 years old, and live in Canada (British Columbia)

-Wich were ur previous guilds? I joined back about a week ago, but some of my previous guilds from over a year ago and from the beginning of Epic 3 were: OneSky, BlackHole, KnightsofValhalla, Sanctuary, Semperfi, and lots more.

-Why u wanna join us? I want to join you guys because I want an active guild which will help me want to play, aswell as dp/cp. I also enjoy talking to people and making new friends .

-What is ur personal goal ingame? My personal goal ingame is to get to level 155 (t2),
and get a +20 feral staff aswell as summoner's armor. Accompanied by a nice pet. I wouldn't say that this is my main goal considering that I just enjoy playing .

-Why we should pick u as a member? I am a loyal, active member who will be extremely active this Christmas break, and love to merch and make the guild look good.

-Ingame related stuff? (other chars/buff slaves/how long do u play): On weekends I play roughly 6-8 hours a day when I can, and on school days maybe 2-3. MY brother is a level 150 Void Mage, and he might join when he comes back from University in 2 weeks.

-Tell us about urslef (Job/Hobbys/School/or anything u wanna tell): I swim 8 times a week, and compete nationally for Canada. I work as a lifeguard, and enjoy gaming online, aswell as on my iPhone.

Hope you take this application into consideration .

Thanks, Colby.
XxSantaXx

Back to top Go down

Re: XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:52 pm

iPhone fan, its a no. Just kidding!

I've knew him for years, made a couple of trades with him and such. Hes nice, as far as I can remember

I'll say yes!

-Pete (eliaskukkonen / EliasFarmer, if you remember me)

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSantaXx on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 pm

LONG TIME NO SEE!  I gotta catch up with you sometime, I haven't seen you forever, and I remember you!
XxSantaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 am

What were the reasons for why you had so many guilds? Did you get kicked from inactivity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 am

I've been playing since the end of Epic 3, and just trying new guilds out when those were the best.  I wasn't kicked for any specific reason, was in guilds for months at a time before trying a different one.  I got kicked from my previous guild after I stated I would be taking a year break however.  Knowing that there aren't many active guilds anymore, I won't be leaving this guild if I join.
Santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wed on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:49 am

Name does look familiar.
Yes only if you bring Presents

Guild member

Job/hobbies : IT, Computers, Cars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 am

well i like santa so yes ;p

Back to top Go down

Post by b0ZZ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 am

i dont know ya, but seems the rest does, so its fine with me

Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drops002 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Im tempting to a NO....sry i dont like u....its been a while but i dont forget persons i had trouble with...wasnt that big, but still was there. If all other say yes....then it will be OK for me too.... u wont get a YES or NO from me.
Drops002
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : TV-Inspekteur

Back to top Go down

Post by Antharia on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Santa wrote:I've been playing since the end of Epic 3, and just trying new guilds out when those were the best.  I wasn't kicked for any specific reason, was in guilds for months at a time before trying a different one.  I got kicked from my previous guild after I stated I would be taking a year break however.  Knowing that there aren't many active guilds anymore, I won't be leaving this guild if I join.

so u just join guilds who are most famous on the server? doesnt sound so great to me tbh. Rest of the apply sounded nice. but as a canadian u have to be xD jk  lol! 

I would like to know the issue between u and drops - so pls explain it here or make a post in the guild section. if there is a reason we would like to know it. U wouldnt bring it up if it wasnt that annoying or so.

Guild member

Job/hobbies : Drums, Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anduril on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

the application seems so simple. no offense but you have explained urself as a guild hopper though you are still 153. for now, I am going to vote NO.
Anduril
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm

I second what Anduril said. Someone who is just bouncing around from guild to guild does not sound like a good addition. It's a no here.

Back to top Go down

Post by b0ZZ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:58 pm

well even several with a no, wich means denied

Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down