XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Go down

XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application Empty XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Post by XxSantaXx on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:35 pm

-Who asked u to make an apply? ITACHI11

- What is ur ingame name/class/lvl ? My ingame name is: XxSantaXx, I am a master breeder, and level 153 right now.

-Are u male/female? Male

-Ur age and where do u come from? I'm 16 years old, and live in Canada (British Columbia)

-Wich were ur previous guilds? I joined back about a week ago, but some of my previous guilds from over a year ago and from the beginning of Epic 3 were: OneSky, BlackHole, KnightsofValhalla, Sanctuary, Semperfi, and lots more.

-Why u wanna join us? I want to join you guys because I want an active guild which will help me want to play, aswell as dp/cp. I also enjoy talking to people and making new friends XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 993189437.

-What is ur personal goal ingame? My personal goal ingame is to get to level 155 (t2),
and get a +20 feral staff aswell as summoner's armor. Accompanied by a nice pet. I wouldn't say that this is my main goal considering that I just enjoy playing XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 993189437.

-Why we should pick u as a member? I am a loyal, active member who will be extremely active this Christmas break, and love to merch and make the guild look good.

-Ingame related stuff? (other chars/buff slaves/how long do u play): On weekends I play roughly 6-8 hours a day when I can, and on school days maybe 2-3. MY brother is a level 150 Void Mage, and he might join when he comes back from University in 2 weeks.

-Tell us about urslef (Job/Hobbys/School/or anything u wanna tell): I swim 8 times a week, and compete nationally for Canada. I work as a lifeguard, and enjoy gaming online, aswell as on my iPhone.

Hope you take this application into consideration XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 993189437.

Thanks, Colby.
Anonymous
XxSantaXx

Back to top Go down

XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application Empty Re: XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:52 pm

iPhone fan, its a no. Just kidding!

I've knew him for years, made a couple of trades with him and such. Hes nice, as far as I can remember

I'll say yes!

-Pete (eliaskukkonen / EliasFarmer, if you remember me)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application Empty Re: XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application

Post by XxSantaXx on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 pm

LONG TIME NO SEE!  I gotta catch up with you sometime, I haven't seen you forever, and I remember you!
Anonymous
XxSantaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 am

What were the reasons for why you had so many guilds? Did you get kicked from inactivity?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 am

I've been playing since the end of Epic 3, and just trying new guilds out when those were the best.  I wasn't kicked for any specific reason, was in guilds for months at a time before trying a different one.  I got kicked from my previous guild after I stated I would be taking a year break however.  Knowing that there aren't many active guilds anymore, I won't be leaving this guild if I join.
Anonymous
Santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wed on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:49 am

Name does look familiar.
Yes only if you bring Presents XxSantaXx's Guild Member Application 993189437

Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : IT, Computers, Cars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 am

well i like santa so yes ;p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by b0ZZ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:54 am

i dont know ya, but seems the rest does, so its fine with me

Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Drops002 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:31 pm

Im tempting to a NO....sry i dont like u....its been a while but i dont forget persons i had trouble with...wasnt that big, but still was there. If all other say yes....then it will be OK for me too.... u wont get a YES or NO from me.
Drops002
Drops002
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : TV-Inspekteur

Back to top Go down

Post by Antharia on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Santa wrote:I've been playing since the end of Epic 3, and just trying new guilds out when those were the best.  I wasn't kicked for any specific reason, was in guilds for months at a time before trying a different one.  I got kicked from my previous guild after I stated I would be taking a year break however.  Knowing that there aren't many active guilds anymore, I won't be leaving this guild if I join.

so u just join guilds who are most famous on the server? doesnt sound so great to me tbh. Rest of the apply sounded nice. but as a canadian u have to be xD jk  lol! 

I would like to know the issue between u and drops - so pls explain it here or make a post in the guild section. if there is a reason we would like to know it. U wouldnt bring it up if it wasnt that annoying or so.

Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : Drums, Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anduril on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm

the application seems so simple. no offense but you have explained urself as a guild hopper though you are still 153. for now, I am going to vote NO.
Anduril
Anduril
Guild member
Guild member

Job/hobbies : Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:11 pm

I second what Anduril said. Someone who is just bouncing around from guild to guild does not sound like a good addition. It's a no here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by b0ZZ on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:58 pm

well even several with a no, wich means denied

Guild leader
Guild leader

Job/hobbies : Sports-PhysioTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum